One-to-One English Language Instruction
Lessons designed with you, for you and your language needs
One-to-one tuition – Private Lessons and Exam Preparation
In addition to our group Courses, you can book one-to-one tuition with one of our teachers!
The right course for you might not be running when you are free to take a course. You may have a specific learning need, or perhaps you do not have time to travel but still want tuition. Whatever the reason, one-to-one lessons might be the answer!
Advantages of booking private English lessons
- Flexible timetable to suit your schedule
- Individual attention that moves at your own pace
- Customised lessons plans to match your learning goals
- Lessons can take place live on-line or face-to-face
You tell us what you need, we will help you plan your learning
Our teachers will help you plan your lessons around your language goals. This might include:
- Exam preparation for popular English language exams such as IELTS, Cambridge First and Cambridge Advanced
- Business English
- English for presentations
- Fluency and public speaking
- Academic writing
When can I take private language lessons?
You know how much time you have, we know how to help you get the most from your time. Obviously the more you study, the more you learn and we recommend 2 or 3 hours per week for at least four weeks. However, if you only have one hour, we will get as much into one hour as we can! We try to be as flexible as possible. Our teachers are usually available Monday to Friday from 08:00 till 21:00 (UK time).
Where do my English lessons take place?
Lessons can be face-to-face at the College (0900-1700 UK time) or on-line. If taking an exam with us you can become familiar with the room where you might take your exam so you’ll know what to expect on the day.Fees