Cambridge Admissions Testing
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing believe all your applicants should have a fair opportunity to prove they have what it takes, and you should have the right tools and information to find the people who will thrive.
As part of the University of Cambridge, the tests provide a fair measure of skills and aptitude to help you make informed decisions. As a trusted partner, they work closely with universities, governments and employers to enhance their selection process.
Cambridge Admissions Testing offer a range of tests to support selection and recruitment for universities, governments and employers around the world.
- help you select applicants with the greatest potential for success. Their research shows that candidates with positive university admissions test scores are more likely to thrive on-course
- make comparing a large pool of international applications easy, as their admissions tests provide a trustworthy benchmark for students’ abilities
- give every person the opportunity to let their true potential shine
- include free preparation material to help applicants prepare for a test, including practice papers, guides and support materials
- cover skills essential for higher education, including problem solving, critical thinking, written communication and the application of subject knowledge.
Melton College currently offers admissions testing for a wide range of courses, for a full list of admissions tests, please contact Katie Davis – email@example.com
We currently only offer these tests for the October sessions.
For more information about the tests and to see which institutions accept them, you can visit the Cambridge Admissions Testing website here