Cambridge English (ESOL) Exams
You can view the dates for all Cambridge English exams by going to the ‘Exam Dates’page. To apply for a Cambridge ESOL exam at Melton College, please download the relevant application form from the downloads box on the left of this page and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to the Exam Administrator.
You can pay for your exam in any of the following ways –
- Cheque (payable to Melton College)
- Postal Order (available from any Post Office) – must be made payable to Melton College or it will be rejected
- Bank Transfer (see the ‘Paying by Bank Transfer’ link in green on the left of this page)
- Telephone (you can call the College anytime to pay over the phone. Please have your credit/debit card to hand)
- Cash (call into Melton College or use secure mail)
- Credit/Debit card (you can find the card payment form in the blue Downloads box on this page).
We will send confirmation of your exam date by email. Please check your email account before contacting Melton College about your exam application. Please note that exams may be cancelled if we have not received the minimum number of applicants. In this instance, a full refund would be issued. Melton College offer the following Cambridge English exams –
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) – for more information about CAE please see here
- Cambridge English: First (FCE) – for more information about FCE please see here
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) – for more information about CPE please see here
- Cambridge English: Key (KET) – for more information about KET please see here
- Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) – for more information about PET please see here
- Cambridge TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test – for more information about TKT please see here
For an application form for the above exams, please see the blue downloads box to the left of this page.
The speaking test is usually taken on a different day to the written papers. Please check this date with Melton College before booking your test to ensure that you can be available. Cambridge English can only confirm the date of the speaking test once they know an approximate number of candidates for the test centre.
TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) is slightly different to other Cambridge exams. Please read the accompanying TKT Information document, also in the blue downloads box.