What can you expect from your Homestay?
Staying in Homestay accommodation means that you will live as a part of a local household.
You can expect from your Host:
- A clean safe environment (compliance with safety regulations
- Single room for adult students (Students under 18 may be required to share with another student)
- Adequate heat and light
- Space to hang/store clothes
- A reasonable amount of washing (but not ironing)
- A desk to work at in their bedroom or a table elsewhere in the house in a quiet area
- Reasonable access to toilet/washing facilities (bath or shower daily)
- Breakfast and a substantial, cooked evening meal.
- Reasonable mealtimes. Meals eaten with host(s)
- Lunch at the weekend (or a packed lunch)
- A change of towels and bed linen weekly
- The opportunity to chat and practice English, especially at meal-times