FAQs: Gold Courses
- What are the minimum and maximum ages for courses at the College?
General English A: 18+. General English B: 16+. Gold: 40+. Young Learners Summer 11-17. Young Learners Winter, Easter & October: 10-17. IELTS Prep: 16+Read More
- What are the rules in class?
In order to get the most out of your experience at the College, there are a number of rules we expect students to follow in class. Please ‘Read More’ for detailsRead More
- Do you provide travel insurance?
We can arrange travel insurance, but it is not automatically included in your course. You can download the details of the insurance we offer in the download section.
- How do I pay for my course?
Flywire is our preferred method of payment and payment for your course is due at least 5 weeks before the course start date.
- Can I start any Monday?
It depends which course you are following, please ‘Read More’ for details.Read More
- Who will be in my class? And how many students will be there?
For all courses at the College the maximum number of students in each class is 14.Read More
- What if the level of the class is too low or too high for me?
If after you have completed your first day in the College you think you should be in another level please speak to the Academic Manager.
- Will I have the same teacher for all my classes?
Generally, you will be taught by three different teachers during a full day.Read More
- Where will my classes be?
All your classes will be at Melton College.
- Will I get a certificate when I finish the course or pass an examination?
Every student receives a certificate from Melton CollegeRead More
- Are social activities and excursions included in the fees?
It depends which course you are following. Please ‘Read More’ for detailsRead More
- Do you arrange weekend excursions?
During our Summer Course, Winter, Easter and October Course and the Gold Course we have excursions every weekend. We are happy to assist you to arrange your own excursion and help you with any travel/transport questions you may have.
- Do you accept beginners?
We do not accept beginners on any of our courses. The minimum level for our General English, Gold, Summer and Young Learner Courses is Elementary. Our IELTS PREP Course is aimed at Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate level students.Read More
- Can I keep the materials I am given in class?
At the beginner of their course all students are given a folder in which to collect and keep worksheets completed and the work done in lessons. Students take this home at the end of their course. On courses which follow a coursebook, all students will be given a Students’ Book and a Workbook to keep.Read More