Melton College: Do I have to stay in Homestay?

Do I have to stay in Homestay?

We believe staying in local homes, carefully selected by the College, gives students a great opportunity to practise their English. However, we can assist students in finding a variety of other accommodation options, including local hotels, hostels, or self catering apartments. Students under 18, staying with friends and families in their own accommodation must pay a supplement to cover full-board lunches at the College and a local bus pass.