What happens if there is a fire?
There are fire safety notices in all the classrooms and in all the common areas around the College. Please read these carefully and ask if there is anything you do not understand.
If you hear the fire alarm:
- Leave the College immediately.
- Go to the “Assembly Point” This is in the Car Park in front of the College.
- Do not stop to collect belongings.
- If you are in class, please follow the instructions of the teacher.
- Do not go back into the building until you have been given permission to do so.