Login as:   Student   |   Applicant   |   Agent   |   Host

Who do I speak to, if I have a problem?

Who do I speak to, if I have a problem?

If you have a problem or are unhappy about anything the Principal, Deputy Principal and Welfare Officer are happy to talk to you, in confidence (private) if you wish.  General English students staying for more than 4 weeks also have a personal tutor to guide their studies.

If anyone says or does anything which makes you unhappy you should speak to the Welfare Officer. This includes people saying things which upset you, doing things which upset you or which you know are wrong. Students who bully other students may be asked to leave the College.

You will find a list of staff members and their responsibilities on our staff page.

Facebook icon Twitter icon